Tuesday 24 July 2012

6 Things about Revoltech Batman

The Dark Knight has risen again. I would presume more people would be wanting a piece of Batman to play around with. Release on July 2010, this piece of Revoltech is still a pretty nifty figure under the right lighting.






1. Bat-gun




Holstered side

Holstered front

I love the look of this gun. The colourization just fits into the blandness of the Bat-suit.

2. Cape is Heavy
The side capes is able to flap outwards rigidly, but its quite hideous with 2 gaps in between.

That's much better!
Single joint
The cape is too heavy for a single revoltech joint to hold. Unless you angle the stand in a way, the cape will fall downwards almost always. Also, the cape feels like hard and plactic-ky. I do not like the way it poses. I wish it was more flowing like Vash the Stampede Revoltech.


3.It comes with a Stand




This may not mean much, but for a Sci-fi Revoltech figurine to come with a stand is unexpected. This just tell you how much Batman wants to NOT stand.


4. Matte Bat-suit
Under normal lighting, makes me matte!
Dust collector +1


I know it follows the movie, but I do not like it. Scars easily and collects dust easily.


5.Coloured Bat-sole



This was unexpected! I love it!


6. Opening Up a Can of Bat-ass








Works well when you want to pose the legs backwards, but on its own, BAT-FART ULTIMATE!!




Finally,


It comes with all these parts.



The cape looks great when folded together.

Get me NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment